Pretty much everything is already included in your RRI event package.
When you book an RRI event, we really open up the buffet. In fact, you might say we throw the kitchen sink at you - that's how feature-packed each RRI event package is.
This page takes you through the nuts and bolts of what is provided with every RRI event, as well as a few additional options you might like to consider that were, well, just a little OTT to put in there by default.
Are you after something a little different or special? We’re event and production experts - get in touch and we’ll see what we can cook up for you. You can also learn more about RRI here.
Included in every package:
- Event design and planning.
- Custom event branding and visual design.
- Custom website on rollerracing.com to promote the event (plus the option to connect to our fundraising, racing and social media plug-ins).
- Promotional resources to market the event (customised to your needs).
- Event management and logistics, including compliance, safety and engineering.
- An RRI ‘arena’, including LED displays, lights and sound system (if required), customised to suit the specific venue. All that we need is a power point or two.
- An RRI racing system, including the latest version of our app.
- Event bump-in and bump-out, as well as setup, testing and pack-down.
- Event production, including race management and audio-visual programming for the agreed duration of the event.
- Full event team to run the event, including race officials, a DJ, MC (if required) and photographer(s) to capture content.
- Content and reporting from the event, including an event report page on rollerracing.com, event results published on rollerracing.com and access to content (and data) from the event.
Optional extras (fees apply):
- Additional entertainment, including bands, fire twirlers and more.
- Celebrity MCs and pro riders (pending availability).
- Prizes, including custom trophies, oversized novelty cheques and more.
- Event video, including option for live feed(s).